- neck type
- Nitro Wizard5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Maple topNyatoh body
- Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets
- Evertune bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) neck pickupActive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup
- Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) bridge pickupActive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 43mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 21mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Recommended Case
- Fishman® Fluence Voicing switch on volume control (push/pull)
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
- Luminescent Ibanez logo
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups
The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
Sub Zero Treated Frets
The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.