- neck type
- Super Wizard HP5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Ash topAfrican Mahogany body
- Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardOff-set Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Bare Knuckle Brute Force (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup
- Bare Knuckle Brute Force (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge
- Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- hardware color
- Cosmo black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 43mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 17mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 19mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Hardshell case included
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck provides extra-smooth playing.
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Bare Knuckle Brute Force Pickups
Bare Knuckles' high output Brute Force produce a deep, saturated tone yet good clarity which perfectly fits into today's metal mayhem.
Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.