The IFS2G footswitch and the speaker cable are not included and are sold separately. (Power cable is included).
- Pentode - 15W / Triode - 5W@4Ω/ 8Ω/ 16Ω
- Pre Amp : 12AX7 x 2, Power Amp : 6V6GT x 2
- 12" Celestion® Seventy80
- Tube Screamer switch, Boost switch, Master Volume, Bass, Treble Tube Screamer section: Overdrive, Tone, Level, output power select (rear)
- Guitar Input, Foot Switch Jack, Effect Loop (Send/Return), Speaker output
- Semi open back
- speaker output
- 2 x 4Ω , 2 x 8Ω , 1 x 16Ω
- size (mm)
- 435 mm(W) x 222 mm(D) x 435 mm(H)
- size (inch)
- 17.1" (W) x 8.7" (D) x 17.1" (H)
Tuning the boost switch on increases gain by 6db. This function gives players a thicker Tube Screamer sound.
A variety of outputs allows connection with most types of speaker cabinets. Enjoy the full-tube tone of the TSA with your favorite cabinet.
You can control BOOST/NORMAL and TUBE SCREAMER ON/OFF with the footswitch (sold separately).
You can switch between 15W mode and 5W mode by using the switch located on the back of the amp. 5W mode is designed for quieter playing situations, but you still can enjoy plenty of warm Tube Screamer tone.
The tone control with a simple 2-band control gives players easy access to the natural clean sound and biting crunch only possible with tube amps.