- neck type
- Atlas-5 HP5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Wenge topWenge backAfrican Mahogany body
- WengeMother of Pearl & Abalone oval inlay
- Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- MR5 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- neck pickup
- Bartolini® Custom neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup
- Bartolini® Custom bridge pickupPassive
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & Mid frequency switch
- Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- hardware color
- Scale :
- a : Width
- b : Width
- c : Thickness
- d : Thickness
- Radius :
- Included Case/Bag
Atlas 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck
The Atlas 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior note attack, and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
Mono-rail V bridge
The Mono-rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.