- APL : Amethyst Purple Low Gloss
- FNL : Florid Natural Low Gloss
- COLOR VARIATION：
- neck type
- Atlas-4 5pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Figured Maple/Panga Panga topAfrican Mahogany body
- Bound Panga Panga fretboardAbalone oval inlay
- Medium fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- MR5S bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Aguilar® Super Double neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup
- Aguilar® Super Double bridge pickupPassive
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning
- string gauge
- Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL®
- hardware color
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 38mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Recommended Case
- Gotoh® machine heads
- Gig bag included
Atlas 5pc Panga Panga /Purpleheart neck
The Atlas 5pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck provides tonal clarity, superior note attack and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
The saddles can be adjusted +/-1.5mm, to answer to the bassist's detailed demands and to help finding out the best string spacing for many playstyles.