- neck type
- Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Flamed Maple topNyatoh body
- Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets
- Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) neck pickupActive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup
- Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) bridge pickupActive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Cosmo black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 43mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 21mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Recommended Case
- Fishman® Fluence Voicing switch on volume control (push/pull)
- Coil-tap switch
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
- Luminescent Ibanez logo
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain
Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups
The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Sub Zero Treated Frets
The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.