- neck type
- Nitro Wizard-7 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Flamed Maple topNyatoh body
- Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets
- Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath-7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath-7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL110-7
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Cosmo black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 48mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 21mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Recommended Case
- Coil-tap switch
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
- Luminescent Ibanez logo
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Sub Zero Treated Frets
The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups
Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups deliver a bright and wickedly expressive tone, transmitting a quick bottom-end response for picking and fast riffing along with a dynamic midrange and precise high-end articulation.
Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain
Luminescent side dot inlay
The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.