- GMT : Green Mist Burst
- COLOR VARIATION：
- neck type
- KIKO2005pc Wenge/Maple neck
- AAAA Quilted Maple (3mm) topAfrican Mahogany (41mm) body
- Macassar EbonyKIKO special inlay on 1st fret
- Jumbo fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- Edge tremolo bridge
- neck pickup
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Cosmo black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 42mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 57mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 22.3mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Included Case/Bag
- Coil-tap switch
KIKO200 5pc Wenge/Maple neck
AAAA Quilted Maple (3mm) top/Mahogany (41mm) body
The legendary, original Edge tremolo bridge.
Gotoh machineheads provide super precision, an ultra smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
Coil-tap switch (Neck and Bridge pus)
Deeper Cut Horn
KIKO's unique scoop cutaway at the back of the body allows even easier access to high frets from any angles.
The scalloped fingerboard on the 19th-24th frets is KIKO's own touch, for easier high note bending and tapping.
DiMarzio® KIKO original Pickups
Kiko plays a wide range of music, from metal to jazz fusion, and the pickups were designed to reflect this range of sound. The neck and bridge pickups both humbuckers have medium output and a balanced sound in terms of frequency response. The single-coil middle pickup is more powerful and warmer-sounding than a typical vintage single-coil, in order to balance well with the neck and bridge pickups.