- neck type
- Atlas-4 HP 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Ash body
- Wenge fretboardMother of Pearl & Abalone oval inlay
- Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- MR5S bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Bartolini® Custom neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup
- Bartolini® Custom bridge pickupPassive
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning
- Elixir NANOWEB Coating
- string gauge
- Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL®
- hardware color
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 38mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 60mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Gotoh® machine heads
- Hardshell case included
Bartolini® Custom pickups
Bartolini® Custom pickups are arched to mirror the radius of the fretboard. This positions each string equally distant from the pickup.
The Wenge has a strong presence of mid low range, and provides very tight and clear sound.
Atlas 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck
The Atlas 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior note attack, and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
The MR5S bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.