- neck type
- Wizard II-711pc Maple/Walnut/Purpleheart neck
- Poplar Burl topAmerican Basswood body
- Ebony fretboardMother of Pearl dot inlay
- Jescar EVO Gold fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- Mono-rail bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge 7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge 7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® XL110-7
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Cosmo black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 48mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 21mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Gig bag included
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Wizard 11pc neck
Wizard 11pc neck is made of Maple, Walnut and Purpleheart which contributes to the neck’s extreme rigidity and massive sustain.
Jescar EVO gold frets
Jescar EVO gold frets are known for their bright tone, gorgeous gold appearance and player-friendly features such as long durability and smooth note bending.
Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.