- TGB : Transparent Gray Burst
- COLOR VARIATION：
- neck type
- KIKO10P 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Flamed Maple topAlder body
- Bound Panga Panga fretboardKIKO special inlay on 12th fret inlay
- Jumbo fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- neck pickup
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 42mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 57mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 22.3mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Special Wiring switch on volume control(Push/Pull)
- Gig bag included
Deeper Cut Horn
KIKO's unique scoop cutaway at the back of the body allows even easier access to high frets from any angles.
Coil-tap switch on volume control (Neck and Bridge pus)
Recessed control knobs
Tilt-positioned output jack on KIKO10P holds guitar cables securely.
Edge-Zero II Tremolo
Lower profile designed tremolo for playing comfort, and stud lock function for stable tuning.
DiMarzio® KIKO original Pickups
Kiko plays a wide range of music, from metal to jazz fusion, and the pickups were designed to reflect this range of sound. The neck and bridge pickups both humbuckers have medium output and a balanced sound in terms of frequency response. The single-coil middle pickup is more powerful and warmer-sounding than a typical vintage single-coil, in order to balance well with the neck and bridge pickups.
Panga Panga fretboard
Panga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range with a sharp attack on high end.