- neck type
- BTB67pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck w/Graphite reinforcement rodsNeck-through
- Curly Maple/Walnut topCurly Maple/Walnut backAfrican Mahogany wing body
- Bound Panga Panga fretboardAbalone off-set dot inlay
- Medium Stainless Steel fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- 24 (+ zero fret)
- MR5S bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Aguilar® DCB neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup
- Aguilar® DCB bridge pickupPassive
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® NYXL32130SL
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 54mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 85mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 22mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Gig bag included
- Gotoh® machine heads
7pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
The 7pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck provides tonal clarity, superior note attack and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
The saddles can be adjusted +/-1.5mm, to answer to the bassist's detailed demands and to help finding out the best string spacing for many playstyles.
Panga Panga fretboard
Panga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range with a sharp attack on high end.