- neck type
- Wizard-7 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Ash topAfrican Mahogany body
- Bound Birdseye Maple fretboardOff-set Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Bare Knuckle Brute Force 7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup
- Bare Knuckle Brute Force 7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- string gauge
- Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL®
- hardware color
- Cosmo black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 48mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 21mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Hardshell case included
Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck provides extra-smooth playing.
Birdseye Maple Fretboard
Birdseye Maple has a unique wood grain and features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.
Bare Knuckle Brute Force Pickups
Bare Knuckles' high output Brute Force produce a deep, saturated tone yet good clarity which perfectly fits into today's metal mayhem.
Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
Luminescent side dot inlay
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Hardshell case included