- CRA : Chrysocolla
- COLOR VARIATION：
- neck type
- RG j.custom Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- AAA Flamed Maple (4mm) topAfrican Mahogany body
- Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardTree of Life inlay
- Jumbo fretsj.custom fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- Edge-Zero tremolo bridge w/ZPS3
- string space
- neck pickup
- DiMarzio® Air Norton™ (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup
- DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup
- DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL120
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Cosmo Black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 43mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 17mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 19mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Gotoh® machine heads
- Gotoh® Strap lock pins
- Hardshell case included
Selected Macassar Ebony fretboard with Flamed Maple binding and Tree of life inlay.
Flamed Maple Top
AAA Flamed Maple top with beautiful natural body binding.
The Edge-Zero has a sharp knife-edge for extremely accurate tremolo playing. This tremolo also uses Ibanez innovations to keep string action constant and the bridge surface smooth. The specially designed arm socket prevents unnecessary wobble from the arm while providing full control over the arm's torque.
The DiMarzio® Air Norton™, True Velvet™ and Tone Zone® pickups offer depth, warmth and rich dynamics when combined with the 5-way pickup switch.
Easy Access Control Knobs
Recessed control knobs for better playability.
j.custom Special Neck
RG j.custom Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck includes Jumbo frets finished with j.custom special fret edge treatment for super smooth,comfortable performance.
"Velvetouch" finish on neck back ensures "just right" feel and ease of play.
All Access Neck Joint
j.custom special neck joint offers superior playability at the high frets.
Hardshell case included