- neck type
- Wizard11pc Maple/Walnut/Purpleheart neck
- Poplar Burl (7mm) topAmerican Basswood body
- Ebony fretboardMother of Pearl dot inlay
- Jescar EVO Gold fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- Mono-rail bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 43mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 18mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 20mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Gig bag included
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Bare Knuckle Aftermath Pickups
Hand-wound in UK, Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups deliver accelerated bass response for tracking high-speed staccato riffing, with increased focus in the mids, and superb high-end articulation.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.