- neck type
- Wizard11pc Maple/Walnut/Purpleheart neck
- Poplar Burl topAmerican Basswood body
- Ebony fretboardMother of Pearl dot inlay
- Jescar EVO Gold fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets
- Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge w/ZPS3Fe
- string space
- neck pickup
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL120
- string gauge
- Locking nut
- hardware color
- Cosmo black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 43mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 18mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 20mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Gig bag included
- dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Gotoh® machine heads
Wizard 11pc neck
Wizard 11pc neck is made of Maple, Walnut and Purpleheart which contributes to the neck’s extreme rigidity and massive sustain.
Jescar EVO gold frets
Jescar EVO gold frets are known for their bright tone, gorgeous gold appearance and player-friendly features such as long durability and smooth note bending.
Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge w/ZPS3Fe
The Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge w/ZPS3Fe provides exceptional tuning stability, precise intonation adjustment, and playing comfort.
DiMarzio® Fusion Edge Pickups
Through close collaboration between Ibanez and DiMarzio® Fusion Edge pickups have been engineered to produce a powerful, distinctive tone with a crisp, cutting high end, and a tight, compressed bottom end, minus any muddy mid-range.