- neck type
- Wizard-7 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Ash topAfrican Mahogany body
- Bound Birdseye Maple fretboardOff-set Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets
- Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Bare Knuckle Brute Force 7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup
- Bare Knuckle Brute Force 7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL110-7
- string gauge
- Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL®
- hardware color
- Cosmo black
- Scale :
- a : Width
- 48mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 21mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Hardshell case included
Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck provides extra-smooth playing.
Birdseye Maple Fretboard
Birdseye Maple has a unique wood grain and features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.
Bare Knuckle Brute Force Pickups
Bare Knuckles' high output Brute Force produce a deep, saturated tone yet good clarity which perfectly fits into today's metal mayhem.
Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Hardshell case included