1. Enter Online. Deadlines: Entries must be submitted online at www.ibanez.com. Online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of sweepstakes registration. To be eligible for one (1) of the nine (9) Steve Vai official tour dates in August 2012, as shown below under “Section 5 Prizes,” of drawings, online entries must be received on or before 12:00 p.m. EST, August 20th, 2012. To be eligible for one (1) of the twenty (20) Steve Vai official tour dates in September 2012, as shown below under “Section 5 Prizes,” of drawings, online entries must be received on or before 12:00 p.m. EST, August 29th, 2012. To be eligible for one (1) of the seven (7) Steve Vai official tour dates in October 2012, as shown below under “Section 5 Prizes,” of drawings, online entries must be received on or before 12:00 p.m. EST, September 24th, 2012.You may register at any time during the Steve Vai Ticket Promotion; however, any entries after the last drawing, held at 12:00 p.m. EST, on September 24th, 2012 will be ineligible. Entries must provide all requested information in order to be considered. One (1) entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, multiple submissions, automated entries, and computer-aided or computer-generated script entries are void and ineligible. The Sponsor will not share email addresses with any other entities.
2. Eligibility. The promotion is open to all legal residents of the continental United States and its territories, except employees, directors, officers, agents, contractors, and their immediate families and household members, of Hoshino (USA), Inc, their affiliates and subsidiaries, who are not eligible to participate or win any prizes. Parental or guardian consent is required for entrants under eighteen (18) years of age as of the sweepstakes start date and may be given by e-mail or regular mail to the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the option to confirm consent by any means it deems necessary. This promotion is not open to residents any states or territories in which registration, bonding or other regulatory activities are required.
3. Selection of Winners and Notification. Winners will be selected on or about 12:00 PM EST on August 20th, 2012 for dates August 22nd-31st, 2012, on or about 12:00 PM EST on August 29th, 2012 for dates September 2nd-30th, 2012, and on or about 12:00PM EST on September 24th, 2012 for dates October 1st-10th, 2012 by random drawing from among all eligible entries. The odds of winning each prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail or by phone. The prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected if a Winner cannot be notified, fails to respond to the prize notification within forty-eight (48) hours from date and time of notification, is ineligible, or fails in the timely return of the completed and executed declaration and releases as required.
4. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or from the prize manufacturer will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
5. Prizes. Three (3) winners will receive two (2) tickets per winner for one (1) of the selected dates as shown below:
• Tue 08.21.12 Nashville, TN
• Wed 08.22.12 Asheville, NC The Orange Peel
• Thu 08.23.12 Atlanta, GA Center Stage
• Fri 08.24.12 North Myrtle Beach, SC House of Blues
• Sat 08.25.12 Durham, NC Carolina Theatre
• Sun 08.26.12 Richmond, VA The National
• Tue 08.28.12 Washington, DC The Howard Theatre
• Wed 08.29.12 Stroudsburg, PA Sherman Theatre
• Thu 08.30.12 Glenside, PA Keswick Theatre
• Fri 08.31.12 Westbury, NY NYCB Theatre (at Westbury)
Four (4) winners will receive two (2) tickets per winner for one (1) of the selected dates as shown below:
• Sun 09.02.12 Lancaster, PA Chameleon
• Tue 09.04.12 Ridgefield, CT Ridgefield Playhouse
• Wed 09.05.12 Wilmington, DE Grand Opera House
• Thu 09.06.12 Greensburg, PA Palace Theatre
• Fri 09.07.12 New Brunswick, NJ State Theatre
• Sat 09.08.12 Morristown, NJ Mayo Performing Arts Center
• Sun 09.09.12 Albany, NY The Egg
• Tue 09.11.12 New York, NY Best Buy Theater
• Thu 09.13.12 Boston, MA Wilbur Theatre
• Fri 09.14.12 Northampton, MA Calvin Theatre
• Sat 09.15.12 Concord, NH Capital Center for the Arts
• Sun 09.16.12 Lebanon, NH Lebanon Opera House
• Fri 09.21.12 Royal Oak, MI Royal Oak Music Theatre
• Sat 09.22.12 Buffalo, NY UB Center for the Arts
• Mon 09.24.12 Cleveland, OH House of Blues
• Wed 09.26.12 Minneapolis, MN Mill City Nights
• Thu 09.27.12 Milwaukee, WI Pabst Theatre
• Fri 09.28.12 Chicago, IL House of Blues
• Sat 09.29.12 St. Louis, MO The Pageant
• Sun 09.30.12 Salina, KS The Stiefel Theatre for Perf. Arts
Three (3) winners will receive two (2) tickets per winner for one (1) of the selected dates as shown below:
• Mon 10.01.12 Denver, CO Ogden Theatre
• Wed 10.03.12 Boise, ID Knitting Factory
• Thur 10.04.12 Seattle, WA Moore Theatre
• Sat 10.06.12 Portland, OR Roseland Theatre
• Sun 10.07.12 Napa, CA Uptown Theatre Napa
• Tue 10.09.12 San Francisco, CA The Regency Ballroom
• Wed 10.10.12 Sacramento, CA Ace of Spades
6. Redemption Requirements.Each Winner grants permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes without additional compensation, including without limitation, posting the Winner's name and/or image on the www.Ibanez.com web site, unless prohibited by law. Each Winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release in a form acceptable to Sponsor as a condition of and prior to receiving the prize, unless prohibited by law. The Winner is responsible for all tax liabilities and must provide his or her social security number or taxpayer identification number for tax reporting purposes. Failure or refusal to comply with any of the requirements of these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate Winner./p>
7. No Liability.The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries, network connection problems, system errors, computer errors or failures, data corruption or other malfunctions, whether caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion, or by error, human or otherwise, which may limit or otherwise impact an entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes related materials.
8. Interpretation of Rules.The Sponsor is the sole interpreter of the Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or part of this promotion should any virus, bug, non-authorized intervention or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the promotion. In such cases, and at its option and in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may select Winners by random drawing from those entries received by electronic transmission prior to the corruption or other event. The Sponsor may disqualify any individual the Sponsor reasonably believes in its discretion to have tampered with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion, or who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
9. Applicable law.Sweepstakes are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
10. List of Winners.After the sweepstakes are concluded you may obtain the name(s) of Winner(s) at the www.ibanez.com website.
11. Sponsor.Ibanez, Hoshino (USA), Inc., Box 886, Bensalem, PA 19020. Send any communications regarding this promotion to firstname.lastname@example.org